Accounts & Admin Executive
Job ID: DE202109AAE
Position Title: Accounts and Admin Executive
Sedenius Technologies® Pvt. Ltd. Sedenius Technologies is looking for a dynamic team mate for its multidisciplinary Islamabad team who will be adding value to our work as a Accounts and Admin Executive.
Do you think you are fit for this role? If so, then apply now!
As an Accounts and Admin Executive, your job will be to:
- Taking charge of and executing all activities related to accounting and finance
- Making the summary of monthly expenses and invoicing
- Bookkeeping including petty cash
- Managing payroll, including salaries, reimbursements, taxation related to employees, including employee benefit programs like insurance, allowances and EOBI, etc.
- Managing Vendor payments including tax calculation, withholding, sales tax, and submission to relevant authorities
- Creating and reconciling financial statements, including cashflow statements, balance sheets, etc.
- Conducting Financial Audit
- Coordinating with banks, financial consultant teams, government taxation departments etc., Online interaction with relevant platforms, like eFBR and IRIS
- Creating and managing finance reports and documents like IT-48 and others.
- Managing and supervising admin activities, including coordination with vendors for procurement, services, etc.
- Managing and supervising the office facility
- Managing and supervising day to day operations
To join as a Accounts and Admin Executive, you need to have:
- Labor laws, taxation laws
- Taxation laws related to Employees, Goods and Services, Sales, etc.
- Financial statements
- Financial Audit
- Online platforms (like eFBR and IRIS)
- Good grip over subject matter knowledge and industry practices
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting & Finance, BBA (finance), B.Com., or relevant.
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision
- 2 Column Accounting
- Analytical skills
- Documentation, including use of Office tools (Word, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Proficiency in using software like Quickbooks, Xero will be preferred.
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking
- Communication and Interpersonal
- Taking Ownership and Responsibility
- Openness to learning
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage temperament
- Experience: At least 1 year of professional working experience
Benefits We Offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Annual medical coverage & travel allowance
- Work-life balance and employee focused work environment
- State-of-the-art and fun-filled facility
- Leadership of experts in the automotive industry
- Free Coffee, scenic outdoor views & more!
We look forward to your application!